CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Little Jocelyn




Jocelyn is a bundle of joy and attitude. If she doesn't like what you're doing she'll push your face away while yelling at you - I'm not joking! 
For her first year check-up she was in the 46% for height coming in at 20 inches. She was in the 3% for weight coming in at 17.8 pounds. Her head was in the 35%.  She's a cute tiny little woman.
She walks all the time and loves to carry a baby while she does so. She loves showers and baths and hoses and pools, so basically water. She has two teeth - the fastest any of our babies have ever gotten teeth! She got her third tooth on Aug. 9th. On that day she also said NO for the first time! I'm not sure we're ready for this. Thankfully she was saying it to the dog and not to us. She loves otter pops and fruit snacks - yes, I let her eat those! She is such a cute cuddle bug. We love having her!

0 comments: