CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Funny kid sayings

This post is from 03/07/2010. I'm not sure how it never got posted but it didn't so I'm adding it to show the kids that they were crazy nuts at one time!

The kids were having so much fun drinking their bath water and then spitting it at each other.
Does it count as a bath if they are spitting on each other in the process?

The other day John was helping Drew in the bathroom (#2) and when they were all done John said: "Look it's a chocolate candy bar." I'm waiting for the repercussions to manifest! I'm glad they are having fun together, even if I might pay the price later.

We've told Drew that we don't play with ourselves, especially in front of other people. In the bathtub he was playing with his personal toy and John told him not too, we don't do that in front of people. And Drew in true Drew fashion responds with: "Then nobody look at me!" 

Madison has finally figured out that she can crawl out of her bed and move around freely. The other night she snuck out bed and was peering at John and I through the door jam crack. When we told her to go to bed, she acted like we couldn't see her and she held really still just staring at us until John walked around and picked her up. 

While we were in Spanish Fork, we noticed Aunt Judy cleaning her car so we stopped to say hi. While we were talking, I guess Alexis was getting tired of us talking because she piped up with: "Mom, we did not come to talk and I'm done. We need to leave now." 


0 comments: