CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Harvest Time


 I can't tell you how many of these buckets we brought in. We planted 29 tomato plants, only six were tiny tomatoes. Needless to say we have a lot canned for this winter!


 We had a wasp problem. They were all over the wood shop. Then the kids showed me a spot where they were coming out of the ground. John thought it would be easy enough if he dug it out and I sprayed in the right direction with two cans of wasp spray. Needless to say I quit far before he was ready, it just didn't seem so smart to me. I called in the professionals and they took care of the problem which was about six times bigger than John thought it was!

 Drew got to go camping with the scouts and John, he was such a happy little man.


Drew wanted to plant huge sunflowers - and they grew! We got a number of sunflower seeds that we were able to roast and the kids and John get to munch on.

0 comments: