She's a ladybug, dressed in an owl costume.
(You would never have guessed that, hence the reason I had to tell you!)
Madison trying to break the pinata.
Madison's friend Diego was turning six and invited the entire family to his birthday party. They are a hispanic family, and the family of my two girls' crushes. His mom made some amazing food and the party was so much fun. It makes me think I want to party like that for birthdays and any other event that I can think of!
John has always been so against putting up the Christmas tree before December 1st that when he asked if we wanted to put it up before Thanksgiving the kids went nuts. We decided to do a Thankful Tree for Thanksgiving. Everyone who came for Thanksgiving had to write at least two things they were thankful for, to put on the tree.
Apparently Jocelyn is hoping to join Ariel in her misuse of household items!







0 comments:
Post a Comment