CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 31, 2014

Valentines Day


John and I went out to dinner the week before Valentines and we bought each other a little gift while out. We agreed that that was all we were going to do for Valentines. Two nights before Valentines John let it slip that he'd gotten me something else. With John you never know what else he's gotten you - he's done pearls, diamonds, candy, clothing, etc. I decided that this year I wasn't going to let him win. He'd mentioned that he thought a Foosball table would be fun so I went searching. I only found one in the valley - on a big sale! So I went and picked it up. Then I had to take it apart because it was too big to fit through the door! Then I put it back together in the front room. I surprised the kids with it when they got home and then we surprised John! The best part was that even though we let him think that was his big gift it wasn't!

On Valentines I went and found this ping pong table - John LOVES ping pong - on a huge sale! I had plans of having it set up but didn't realize how heavy and how much work would be involved in doing so. Poor John received his gift in the box, in the back of his truck - I couldn't get it out!
We've enjoyed playing with both and I loved that I got both for less than the regular price of the ping pong table.

0 comments: