CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trouble makers






We had a fun and exciting day yesterday! Alexis is fond of pol nailish as she calls it and she painted herself and Drew all up. Luckily it was quiet time anyway and so they both were put in their rooms. Drew fell asleep like a good little boy. Alexis is too quiet and stealthy for her own good. When I went to check on her, she was painting her door. I took the nail polish away and put her in time out again, only to come back and find her with a new nail polish doing the same thing. UGH! She did it again after the second time out too. Honestly she is too determined. So, for the first time in marriage, we were unable to go out to a family dinner because we had a child who was grounded for the rest of the day! Who would've thought that a three year old would be so precocious?

The next two pictures are me favorite. After getting the kids to bed, I noticed the piano didn't look right. Upon further inspection, we found that we were being watched! What a perfect toy to shove in there!!

Madison is the only one who didn't get in trouble yesterday for her antics! She was rather peaceful.

Drew yesterday decided that it was time to do full-time potty training. Yes, he picked a perfect day. He went pee on the toilet, WAHOO, and when I tried to put his diaper back on he threw a fit until I put him in his big boy underwear. We have only had one accident today which is great!! Hopefully this will be an easy transition.

0 comments: