CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Little Milestones


I read in the Parents magazine about making "finger paints" with food coloring and vanilla pudding. So, I decided to give it a try, I substituted banana cream for vanilla. The kids loved it and I had a lot of fun cleaning up after them. Alexis is making a nasty face because she saw me with the camera and decided to ham it up. Drew wasn't as interested in eating it as he was getting it all over his hands and then shaking them like a dog. I think it's an outside thing from now on, but it was a lot of fun for them!!


Madison had her first taste of real food today. I blended a nectarine with some milk and fed it to her, she LOVED it!! She also "played" in this little toy for a while. She was more interested in sucking on the giraffe than anything else, but it was cute. Madison also started really laughing this week. It's so fun. She laughs when tickled or when you move her arms really quickly or when you play with her face, especially her nose. She loves to be cooed at as well!!


Drew has to sleep with one arm under each pillow. Yes, arms under the pillows not head on the pillows. It's so cute because he insists on having it just so each night and when we don't do it, he does it himself.

0 comments: