CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Drew update

We had Drew's speech retested to see if he was still on target. When they called, they asked if he was using two words together, if he could jump with both feet and if he could open doors. He was not doing any of those. Drew overheard me telling John the three things he should've been doing but that he wasn't. In true Drew fashion he started doing all three within the week! I shut his door so he wouldn't come out during nap time. He started whining, opened his door, and then crawled back into bed! It was cute.

After testing him, we have great news: he is 99% in his comprehension equal to 2 years 8 months, 92% for speech equal to 2 yrs 4 months overall, 98% at 2 yrs 6 months. He improved a year during the last six months. We're so excited that he's back on track and doing fabulously.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I'm really sorry we missed you. Paul's mom is a little possesive of our time. However, Paul is coming with Claire in November and I will make sure he comes to see you. I am sorry that I missed seeing your new little one. I can't believe how big she is already! Again, I am so sorry.