CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Going private

Because of special spirits on the internet, we are going to go private. Please email us your address or leave a comment so we can add you to the list. To clarify, we have been getting spam on our blog and we would like to avoid this in the future.

6 comments:

B & A said...

andrealsimons@gmail.com

Chris & Jamie said...

jjamiesings@yahoo.com

JnJMills said...

littlekay33@hotmail.com

Ross Family said...

Hey Tiffani I would love to keep reading your blog. It is great.
therossfamilyut@yahoo.com
This is Ashlee by the way

SFHS 1994 said...

I sure hope you don't consider me as one of those "special spirits", but I am just looking for your brother Dave's email address for our Class of '94 reunion files. If you've got one for him could you email it to sfhs1994@gmail.com? Thanks -Jamie (Clark)Dietz

Michelle said...

mdavishistory@gmail.com. i need the invite!