CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My great husband

John is going to roll his eyes when he sees this post, but that's too bad. I decided I had to let everyone know what a fabulous husband I have, he's so amazing. Not only does he do lunch with the kids four days a week, but he watches them at night three days a week so I can go to school. He surprised me with a box of See's Cherry Cordials last week because I was having a day listening to Drew whining again. This week he's cleaned the house, the car (it was almost ready to be dropped off at the dump it was so bad), done laundry and dishes and given me foot massages. (He cleans the house on a weekly basis, and he hired Steph to come and help once a week to do deep cleaning for me!) But the best part of this week was when I bombed a test, and I don't mean "oh I didn't do well", I mean I BOMBED it in full glory. I was so frustrated because I just hadn't had time to study and I really did deserve what I got, but it still stunk. When I got home, John opened two little bottles of sparkling cider and we drank to celebrate my imperfectness. It was so fun to be so bummed and yet to be having such a fun moment with him. What a perfect husband for me, I couldn't have asked for anyone better!
As a side note, Madison rolled over for the first time today. It would have happened sooner I'm sure, but I'm the type that loves to hold the baby. Only recently have I begun to put her on the floor to play and only because I've had sick little kids who need my arms as well, and because she's becoming a tank, both John and I are having immense back pain.

1 comments:

Chris & Jamie said...

You do have a great husband! We are so blessed to have such great men as our husbands!
Skyla started rolling over like a week and a half ago and I love it, she is all over the place now!
How much does your little one weigh now?