CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation & Birthday

On Friday John and I took the kids up Hobble Creek Canyon for a little drive. They didn't like getting dirty, maybe we should take them out more often!

They loved seeing the river.


When we stopped to strap the kids into their seats, this was the view out my window. I commented that it would be nearly impossible to climb. John decided to prove me wrong.
He climbed up, up, up and then as the kids said,
he skated back down.
He did admit that it was a work out!


Alexis' school program was so cute. She made me wait all year to hear any of her songs. She kept telling me that she couldn't sing for me, I had to wait for her program. Little tease. All the kids came in and sang songs and had little costumes and looked so adorable. Alexis had no desire to sing at all, she stood there and made her shy face the entire time. Before the last song, John went over and told her that if she would sing we would make some chocolate molten cake. Guess what . . . she sang. Go figure.



A picture with all her classmates and teacher. The boy in orange was so cute, after each song we would clap and he would say: "Thank you". What a polite little guy.


Guess what . . . it was my birthday! Can you tell I was wigging out?

Actually, Alexis took this picture of me and was annoyed that it turned out blurry. So, she proceeded to take pictures of my backside trying to
get a "good one".

Got to love kids.


John bought this cheesecake with strawberries for my birthday.
The kids LOVED it (notice the hand outreached), especially MJ. Can you tell . .


Lets not lie, I look hideous, but that's what happens at the end of the day.

Alexis asked how old I was, when I told her she just looked at me blankly for a few seconds and then said: "Hey, there weren't that many candles on your cake!"
Drew loved the strawberries on top so much that when I gave him his piece of cake, he put his fork in it and then looked at me and said: "I forked the strawberry so nobody could steal it!" Had I known all you had to do was fork something to claim it as yours, I would have a lot more forks in the house.

Cutest video ever. She LOVED the cheesecake so much that she tried to get every last piece.

MJ has her first tooth and the second one is popping through partially!! She also took six steps today!! She's going to be our little walker before we know it.
As a side note, she does not like John. I don't know what it is, but she only wants me. The other two kids loved John and as soon as he walked through the door they were all over him. If I hand MJ to him, she will start crying and throwing a fit. Honestly, it's driving me nuts, moms need breaks too, especially when the baby weighs as much as she does. She's so cute though, so we'll keep her and I'll hope she outgrows this stage soon. I think John secretly likes it!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

That video was adorable. You have such a cute family and I'm glad you had a good birthday? You should bring the kids over to play soon!