Alexis' pre-school teacher's little girl (follow that) has been really sick since Thanksgiving. Now she needs a life-saving surgery that they have to fly to Maryland to be evaluated for and then she'll probably have the surgery in Italy or Germany. Needless to say, the bills are adding up. Today they had a fund-raiser soiree (fancy name for party). We went to Primrose, where we had afternoon tea (some good finger foods, treats and pink chocolate milk), manicures, were able to walk down the cat-walk, make crowns and they had some royalty there with the paparazzi!!
It was great fun and all the little girls loved it.
Alexis decided to wear her black princess dress, so MJ wore hers too. I was dressed in a gray skirt with a white shirt, I thought I looked good. Alexis informed me that it was not okay to wear a skirt to a princess party. So, she went and picked out a new dress for me and some shoes. I obliged, and was one of the more dressed-up moms. Alexis loved that she was able to pick out my outfit, which made it all worth it. Alexis also enjoyed having her make-up put on. She has mascara and rouge on, she's soooo excited.
While the girls were having their "girl-day" the boys went to cousin Ethan's baptism. John said that it was lots of fun and that everyone else in the family was there. Because I had the camera, he didn't get any pictures, so use your imagination and I'm sure you can picture Ethan looking so handsome all in white.
After the baptism and lunch, John took Drew to the mall to ride the ecsalator. Yes, it's spelled wrong, that's how he says it, it sounds like x calator. Drew was so excited for boys-day because he wanted to go to the mall with daddy and ride it: "again and again and again, lots of times." He was happy riding it up and down and up and down, over and over again.
Alexis decided to wear her black princess dress, so MJ wore hers too. I was dressed in a gray skirt with a white shirt, I thought I looked good. Alexis informed me that it was not okay to wear a skirt to a princess party. So, she went and picked out a new dress for me and some shoes. I obliged, and was one of the more dressed-up moms. Alexis loved that she was able to pick out my outfit, which made it all worth it. Alexis also enjoyed having her make-up put on. She has mascara and rouge on, she's soooo excited.
While the girls were having their "girl-day" the boys went to cousin Ethan's baptism. John said that it was lots of fun and that everyone else in the family was there. Because I had the camera, he didn't get any pictures, so use your imagination and I'm sure you can picture Ethan looking so handsome all in white.After the baptism and lunch, John took Drew to the mall to ride the ecsalator. Yes, it's spelled wrong, that's how he says it, it sounds like x calator. Drew was so excited for boys-day because he wanted to go to the mall with daddy and ride it: "again and again and again, lots of times." He was happy riding it up and down and up and down, over and over again.
You can see the big screen on the wall at the end of the cat-walk. There was a video camera hooked up so the girls could watch themselves as they walked/danced down.
Alexis didn't want to get up and dance with her friends, she just wanted to watch them. Madison however didn't care if she was on the stage or not, she was dancing her little heart out.
1 comments:
Hey Tiffani! Your family is so dang cute! Can you believe our baby girls are going to be 1 next month! Anyway, speaking of babies, I didn't even know that Cheryl was pregnant...girl or boy? E-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you my home address
jjamiesings@yahoo.com
Post a Comment