
This blog is usually updated by Tiffani, while I keep my own blog...(jawsbites.blogspot.com) but today, Tiffani has asked me to update the blog this week as her schedule is ULTRA SUMA MEGA GRANDE busy. She is doing a summer term at UVU.....Anatomy no less. It has the reputation of being one of the hardest classes on campus. So far Tiff the Wiff has gotten great scores on her Quizzes and such. So NICE JOB Tiff! Of course having to watch all three kids while half of them seem to be perpetually sick doesn't make things any easier. Also not having a husband...as I am in Logan at my new job....doesn't help much either. She's WONDERWOMAN!! Hopefully we can sell the house soon so the family can move up here with me. Our plan is for me to come home every weekend to see the kids and hopefully after summer term is done, we can just move everything up to Logan and SQUEEZE into my little two bedroom condo I'm renting. It's a great place though.
Last week the kids came up to Logan for a three day weekend. We had a great time. Tiffani was greatly impressed with my apartment selection abilities.....LOL. The kids had a great time feeding the ducks and Carp. It was a feeding frenzy. Kinda gross actually. See video. We also went to a really cool park named Ryan's Park. We went to the Logan Zoo which was pretty cool. They had some Eagles, Turtles, Owls, Monkeys, Pelicans, and lots of other birds.
The kids loved being toted around in the bike trailer. At one point I didn't realize that I was spraying them with dirt and dust from the ground that my bike tire was flicking on them. OOPS. Both Alexis and Drew loved riding in our old school childs bike chair that attaches behind the seat. It provides a whole new vantage point that also leans to the left and to the right.
All in all a great weekend.
I Do Now
4 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment