I made this dress all by myself. It came at a cost though.
See the nice bruise? If you click on the picture you can see a small red dot in it, this is the entry point. Being the brilliant person that I am while I was sewing the skirt that was pinned I decided to cross my legs - bad idea. As soon as I crossed my legs I could feel the pin go into my thigh. I uncrossed my legs as soon as I felt it, but it was too late. I had to physically pull the needle out of my leg it was so deep. I didn't dare look at how deep it was because I knew I wouldn't be able to pull it out. My leg hurt like a beast for the rest of the day.
John is also becoming very good at making things. He made this shoe rack for me so that we would have some floor space restored to walking! Doesn't it look good?
And Madison is becoming very good at making her own things too. She LOVES to eat toothpaste. We don't allow her to do this so she sneaks off to do it, I just happened to catch her this time!



0 comments:
Post a Comment