Yes, this is Madison's butt. However it's only a small portion of her cute cheek so I'm sure she'll forgive me.
What's the purpose in posting these picture you ask . . . Madison got a virus of some sort and we only know this because she got a head to toe rash. The pictures of the rash showed up best in these two hence the reason you get to see how cute her little butt is.
When Madison is sick she doesn't sleep like other people children that I hear about, in fact none of mine sleep when they get sick. Madison however pees her pants A LOT when she's sick, especially at night. In fact she peed her bed twice a night for two nights in a row - can we say laundry? She's starting to feel better now, how do I know this you ask? She's not asking me to "carry me up" as often.


0 comments:
Post a Comment