CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 9, 2011

Date night :-)


I put my phone in the middle pocket of this dress and it looks funky in this picture!

For our 7th anniversary John, Jocelyn and I went to the driving range and hit a bucket of balls. I had never done actual golfing, only miniature golfing and I discovered it is nothing like the real thing.
After golfing we went to Texas Roadhouse because neither of us had been there and we'd heard good things about it. John likes it, I was not impressed; I prefer Outback or Ruby River. 
To finish up we went for a nice walk along the Logan River Walk and went at our own pace - it was heavenly. 
Overall, we had a great date - our first one in a year, seriously - and we've decided to go on another date sooner rather than later. It helps that we found a babysitter that the kids LOVE and that we trust. The kids are already asking when they can have their babysitter back!

0 comments: