How do you like my new shoes? Alexis thinks they make me look like I have frog feet!
They are super comfortable and really light which makes them great running shoes. I don't know if you can call what I do running, but maybe one day I can say I run.
Okay confession-I totally have forgotten to check your blog for the past few weeks because it doesn't update now that it is private......so I'm blaming you:) I remembered tonight and LOVE all the posts and your family pics on facebook.....so cute, your kids are gorgeous! You and John aren't bad either;)
1 comments:
Okay confession-I totally have forgotten to check your blog for the past few weeks because it doesn't update now that it is private......so I'm blaming you:) I remembered tonight and LOVE all the posts and your family pics on facebook.....so cute, your kids are gorgeous! You and John aren't bad either;)
Post a Comment