CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Alexis' graduation



Alexis had her graduation June 2nd and she was so excited. She practiced her songs around the house and couldn't wait for us to hear everyone singing. She didn't get into all the actions that everyone else was doing, but she did sing all the songs. If we could've heard just her I'm pretty sure she would've been whispering, but she sang them and we were so proud! (She hates public things. She loves to be there and to absorb the atmosphere, but she doesn't want to be involved in any way.) They sang the American song as she calls it and the part where they say "and there's pride in every American heart" her friend Kaysen would sing "and there's a fry in every American heart". When she asked who was right I couldn't help but giggle! She's excited to be in first grade next year. We found out who her teacher is going to be and she immediately blurted out: "she has a big butt!" A few days later she said that I was like her new teacher and I asked if she meant I had a big butt. She told me that I kind of have a big butt. Now I can't wait to meet this teacher and see what she thinks a big butt is!

0 comments: