CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My girls


Do they look so cute together? I swear that Alexis and Jocelyn have the same faces, just different coloring. I think they're both adorable!

Madison has been getting MUCH better at not getting into trouble. I'm hoping turning three was all that was needed! She's still a handful, she's just making it more interesting! She was sleeping, she'll sleep til noon if we let her, and I went in to wake her up. I tried tousling her hair and talking to her but she wouldn't respond, not even a disruption in her breathing. I finally said something along the lines of candy and she broke out into a smile! The little nut was ignoring me! She also fake cries she told us, then she can get what she wants! I'm worried about the teenage years with her and Alexis!

0 comments: