CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finishing Sept.

John bet Grandpa Rod that BYU would beat Utah. John lost. He looks a little too smiley for having lost though.

Jocelyn is getting so big! She loves to get her nails clipped and she loves to try to clip them herself!


John is such a trooper and the kids love playing with him on all the park toys.

Do you see that little tiny person in between the tree branch and the trampoline? That's not a baby sasquatch, that's little Jocelyn! Jocelyn likes to stand out on the deck with Annie (the dog) and play. Usually when Annie starts coming inside it means that Jocelyn has come back in and found something new to do. This particular day I didn't see Jocelyn come back in, but the dog was in the house so I figured she was in. About five minutes later while doing dishes I noticed that little person walking around the back yard by herself! She has such an adventurous spirit!

0 comments: