CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A baby

I found Jocelyn asleep curled up in a ball like a new baby! Doesn't she look adorable? Little does she realize that she's not going to be the baby in the family much longer! That's right, we're expecting another new addition. This little peanut happens to have a little peanut = boy!! We're very excited to get Drew a little brother!
We decided to keep the pregnancy a secret until Max's homecoming when I'd be 15 weeks. We figured that I'd be a lot bigger at that point than I really was. We ended up telling people because most couldn't tell until they were told that it was a new baby and not left overs from previous pregnancies!
We are expecting new baby boy Wadley approximately March 31st!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations are in order!! Yay!!