Uncle David played Santa Claus in a play and they let us come. I know, kids + play does not equal hearing. Thankfully they weren't the only kids and they weren't too bad. Aunt Carma was kind enough to take Jocelyn out when she got grumpy and the other three loved sitting next to Aunt Ann. I don't know that the kids knew that it was Uncle David, but Alexis knew that it wasn't the real Santa Claus. In fact she didn't want to sit on any Santa's lap this year because she could tell that they were all "helper Santa's." She agreed to sit for a picture though! Drew & Alexis were both mean to poor Santa/David. When he asked what they wanted for Christmas they refused to tell him because he should've already known since they sent their list. Luckily they didn't get too caught up on the fact that he didn't know what they wanted.
I Do Now
4 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment