I walked into the kitchen and caught Jocelyn standing on the desk helping herself to whatever she wanted.
Alexis told me the day of her "concert" that she was going to be singing Christmas songs and that I had to be there at 2:30. So I pulled Drew out of preschool early, woke Jocelyn up from nap time and loaded them all up. When we got there we were seated next to the only other mom that had come. It wasn't a concert at all, it was merely a school sing-a-long to Christmas songs before Christmas break. We didn't even get to see Alexis, but the singing was fun!
Madison's self-portrait.
Not a self-portrait. Alexis took this picture and even though John is closing his eyes it is such an adorable picture!
Drew self-portrait.
Alexis self-portrait. She apparently had to wrestle the camera away from Jocelyn in order to take a picture of herself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment