This watermelon came from our garden. It's our very first watermelon. It fits snugly into the palm of my hand. Pathetic? Yes. Adorable? Yes. And it tasted good!
I took Jocelyn and Jordan on a walk to get the mail. Jocelyn had the sucker and wanted to share with Jordan. I told her babies can't have suckers so she should just eat it. Half way into our walk I look down and Jordan is going to town on the sucker. Jocelyn was so proud that she was sharing and that Jordan was loving the sucker. He never did let go of it, he finished it!
I don't know who got the camera this time but apparently diney (the stuffed dinosaur) being tucked into bed with Jordan's blanket was a big deal. Diney also got a suitcase full of things for him to do just in case he got bored.




0 comments:
Post a Comment