CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stadium of Fire Preperation

Alexis was invited to dance in the Stadium of Fire this July. The cost to do so is more than we were willing to pay but Alexis really wanted to do it. We told her if she earned the money she could go. She made these cute magnets and went selling door to door. She made the money she needed in two weekends!

 The first neighborhood she went to she ended up with a gang of kids wanting to sell with her.


 She also ended up with hives from head to toe. I'm not sure where it came from but she wasn't so happy about the itching.

The magnet idea came from doing the party favors for the Relief Society Birthday party. I think they turned out adorably cute if I do say so myself!

0 comments: