CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Drew and Daddy with a Little Mix of Fire

 John and Drew were out in the garden area sitting against the fence together. I had to get a picture. Drew certainly looks like his daddy!



We had a bunch of branches from pruning the trees and I couldn't wait to start a fire. John was doubtful that it would work because they were still green but I was determined to get one going. It ended up working nicely. I may or may not have turned a couple of my children into pyro's. Drew & Jordan LOVED the fire. They kept running to get dry grass clippings to throw on it. Thankfully Drew is a cautious child so I didn't have to worry too much about him getting too close. Jordan on the other hand kept trying to give him mother a heart attack. Drew now says that this is his favorite family memory!

0 comments: