CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 9, 2014

Grandpa Rod's Wedding

 The cake was cute, but it really needed a little something so Kristin and I decided to add some flowers. I hope that was okay with the bride and groom - it did look much better when we were done!

 Chris Lenker is a photo bomber. 

 Grandpa and Lisa getting married. Uncle Rowe is officiating.



 There was some mad dancing going on. My phone died so I didn't get many pictures. Drew thought he could break dance - if you ask him he can. I blame it on his friend Alex Astle. It was fun to watch all the kids dancing and running around and having fun.

 Sibling picture. Everyone is married! Amanda and Stephanie are both pregnant in this picture!

 Family picture! Pretty sure I won't pull the girls' hair back like that again for pictures. The back was adorable - you'll have to trust me.

 His and Hers kids.

 The guys.
 All the kids and grandkids.

Hakes grand-babies.

0 comments: