CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

2nd Week of Summer

I apparently had something going here but I don't remember what. Ha. But I'll post it so in a year when I remember I'll still have it.

8th - We enjoyed coming home from church and playing card games and watching the NBA finals!

9th - Mondays are apparently not great for us. We had three ball games! 5:00, 6:30 and 7:15. We also had Aunt Janice coming over for dinner - which we love! Aunt Janice was kind enough to go with John and the kids, minus Alexis, plus Zoie, to Madison's t-ball game. When Alexis and I arrived Jocelyn had Aunt Janice pinned to the ground. She would dig her fingers down into the grass and dirt and she would squeeze her knees around Aunt Janice so she couldn't pull her up. When Aunt Janice would give up Jocelyn would sit up and start jumping up and down on Aunt Janice's belly. Poor Aunt Janice, she really was a trooper.  We also had our neighbors father coming over to till up the back yard so we could seed it for grass, which John did that night. Needless to say it was a very busy afternoon! Once all was said and done, the kids had fun biking, jumping on the trampoline and swinging on the tree swing for the rest of the evening.

10th - Tuesdays mean that there is no ball game or practice! So we fill it up with swimming and playing with friends. Tonight Jocelyn said she wanted to dance. She pulled up her abcmouse.com account (don't forget to say the .com, Jocelyn will remind you until you do) and started some music so we could dance together while I was cooking. While it wasn't necessarily convenient to try watching two cooking pots while dancing with my Little Lady, it was a lot of fun. She started with Ten Little Monkeys in Bed and They All Roll Over. Each time it would say 'roll over' I would spin her in a circle. When it said one fell off I would dip her down, which she loved. She would giggle and giggle and then yell: "Again, again!" When Jocelyn took a break to go start a new song Alexis jumped in to have some dancing fun too.

11th - Alexis and I had softball practice. Alexis is a great hitter! She really enjoys playing - here's hoping it lasts for a few more years! Jordan and Jocelyn decided to be brave and go swimming in the pool. They both froze and didn't last long! Hopefully we can get it warm before too long. Madison had a t-ball game. She looks so cute out there hitting the ball!

0 comments: