CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

April Funnies

In an attempt to get Drew to stop criticizing his sisters ALL THE TIME I asked him if he'd like it if all I did was tell him what he was doing wrong instead of telling him things he was doing good at. His response? D: "Yeah, because then I'd know what I was not doing right. Then I could fix it so I'd always be doing it the right way instead of being wrong all the time. It's annoying when people are doing things the wrong way."

Drew: Knock, knock
Madison: Who's there?
D: Damn
M: Damn who?
D: Damn you!
I turned around and explained to Drew that that was actually a bad word if you weren't using it in reference to a water dam. He was a little surprised it was a bad word and agreed he wouldn't say it again. About ten seconds later Jocelyn pipes up and says: "Damn!"


I told Jocelyn I would pay her fifty cents if she cleaned up the crayon mess. She turned and with a big smile said "for a kangaroo?"
Not quite little one.


April 26th - Today Jordan requested to sit on the toilet to pee - and he went! Hopefully by the end of summer we'll be done with diapers forever..  

0 comments: