How time flies. Alexis will be turning 3 on April 6th. We decided to celebrate her birthday this weekend instead of next weekend, as many folks will be busy with their General Conference things. We invited 5 of her neighborhood friends as well as her family cousins. We had great fun! The theme of the party was princes and princesses. The kids were able to make crowns, play with cardboard swords and the girls got necklaces. We even slayed our home-made pinata dragon. Thankfully it didn't breathe fire...only candy. Alexis received many wonderful gifts and had an overall enjoyable day. Mommy and Daddy were pretty worn out after the whole ordeal, but it was fun creating that memory.
I Do Now
4 days ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Alexis!! What a pretty princess! John and Tiffany, you must be so proud. Your kids are so adorable and are so smart. By the way, that dragon was pretty fierce! I love the theme party idea.
Oops, sorry Tiffani, I spelled your name wrong.. it will never happen again!
Hey guys,
I'm so sorry we missed the Alexis' birthday party! It was the first time in months that both Chris and I had a saturday off so we went on a little family trip to Vegas. I'm glad to hear that the party was a success and that she had a great time! Happy birthday Alexis!!!!
Heidi.
Post a Comment