CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 6, 2008




John had scouts at our house Thursday night and they were working on their physical fitness tests. One of the tests was push-ups - everyones favorite!! Drew got down on the floor and started to do push-ups with them, it was so adorable!! Unfortunately the camera was not there to catch it. This was our attempt to get him to do it again, as you can see it didn't work, but Alexis was doing her own version of them! Also, Drew's hearing test came out fine, he can hear perfectly out of both ears!! His speech and developmental tests came back as well and he's ahead of his age group in everything but speaking, and he's only a month behind there!! So, no worries! Drew went in to the Dr. this week for an ear infection and I hopped on the scale to see where I was. It has only been two weeks since my last appointment, and I've gained six pounds. Yes, you read right, six pounds!! I feel like such a pig, but the food that's been going in has been delicious! I'm sure it will all come off after the baby and some good feeding sessions, hopefully!! Alexis was scared of the monsters in her room and to help her feel better John told her that monsters aren't allowed in his house because he'd beat them up, he'd punch them. She agreed with him about beating them up and then said, 'but then you'd say sorry and give them a band-aid because that's naughty, we don't hit'.

1 comments:

Beth said...

how cute! i love the "no hitting bc it's naughty" comment, very sweet.