CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Funny


We thought this sign at Wal-Mart was a funny typo...er...blatant myss-shpelleengh.



Alexis and Drew were fighting over an old Salt Water Taffy bag. I decided to cut it in half so they could each have a half and they would stop fighting. Their little creative minds took over and next thing I knew they had invented some new hats for themselves!




Last week one evening I was feeling so sick all I could do was try to close my eyes on the couch. Tiffani was at school so I was watching the kids until bedtime. I must have fallen asleep because the last thing I remember was Alexis begging me to help her put together a puzzle she had gotten for her third birthday. It is one of those 24 piece oversize jigsaw puzzles. I told her I felt sick and couldn't help her. I dozed in and out and must have fallen asleep for a few minutes because when I looked over to check on them, Alexis had put the entire puzzle together all by herself!! What a little brainiac!

0 comments: