CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Carnival


The only time Drew smiled on a ride, it hadn't started yet.



This is the face Drew had on every single ride.





Springville City was having their annual carnival and when Alexis saw it she just about died from excitement. She was kind enough to wait until they had opened before going, which was about a days wait. She loved going on all the rides, and I think Drew did too. He didn't smile at all during the rides, but he would get a smile and want to go before each ride and after a few of the rides he was smiling too. From what I understand about John as a child, he didn't really smile until he was almost three, it didn't matter what you did to him. I think Drew's more like John every day!! The one ride that Drew was really excited to go on, was the Merry-go-round. So, we waited in line and when we finally got on, he didn't like being so high. (When we went to the farm, he LOVED riding the real horses, but this one was not floating his little boat). Overall it was fun, a lot more money than it was worth, but they enjoyed. You'll notice they both have little dog back-packs in the pictures. These are actually little leashes, yes, I put my children on leashes. John wasn't with us, and I don't like the idea of some pervert trying to steal my children. Don't worry, the kids love them they think it's fun.

0 comments: