Hey! I found your blog from Jamie Nielsen's (Knudsen). THree kids! How awesome. I saw your parents a few weeks ago and it got me thinking about you. It sounds like life is good! We need to catch up!
Hey Tiffani!!! Congrats on your beautiful little girl! How crazy is it that our girls now share a birthday as well! I'm so glad that I have your blog site now so we can keep in touch!
I love her! It was so fun seeing you and the new baby. We've got to get together again soon. My kids and I always have so much fun with you and your cute family. I'll call you! I am so proud of you....you are such a good mommy!
4 comments:
Beautiful!!
Hey! I found your blog from Jamie Nielsen's (Knudsen). THree kids! How awesome. I saw your parents a few weeks ago and it got me thinking about you. It sounds like life is good! We need to catch up!
Hey Tiffani!!!
Congrats on your beautiful little girl! How crazy is it that our girls now share a birthday as well! I'm so glad that I have your blog site now so we can keep in touch!
I love her! It was so fun seeing you and the new baby. We've got to get together again soon. My kids and I always have so much fun with you and your cute family. I'll call you! I am so proud of you....you are such a good mommy!
Post a Comment