CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oct. 5, 2008


Madison is getting so BIG. She weighs 16 lbs and she's only 3 months old!! John takes the kids to the park for lunch four days a week. This was Madison's first time in a big kid swing. She is wearing 6 - 12 month clothes. She is talking all the time, sitting up for less than thirty seconds on her own, eating food, and turning into a true little person. It's so sad to see my baby turning into a pre-toddler. I wish they'd stay little a little bit longer.




John and I went with Madison, my Mom and Stephanie to the Body Worlds exhibit in SLC a week ago. John thought it was way cool, like a 3-D text book. There were a lot of displays and it was hard to take it all in cuz there was just so much to look at and read about, we spent two hours walking around looking at things and we could have easily spent another couple of hours. It didn't seem like they were real, even though they were, which was nice because I wasn't sure how John was going to react to the whole thing. As you can tell based on his comment he really liked it. It was worth paying for once, I wouldn't pay to go again, and I don't think John would either. We also bought the audio that went with it, John enjoyed it because he hasn't done much studying in anatomy. I've taken a zoology class and the audio didn't tell me anything that I hadn't already learned.

Drew is doing fabulously with his potty training. We ran out of diapers the other day and instead of finding time to go buy more, we decided to just finish the potty training. He still has accidents occasionally, but they are relatively small ones. He left watching a movie downstairs, and climbed all the way up to go to the bathroom by himself. The only problem was that he didn't make it to the toilet. OOPS! But, he tried!

Next week we'll have fun pictures to post. Brixton gets married on Saturday! And Drew turns two on Sunday!


1 comments:

B & A said...

Brixton is getting married?!?!? That is crazy! I hope all is well with you- your kids are stinkin cute!