Here's little Drew man doing the states puzzle that he got from his cousins for Christmas. It's a little long, but it's amazing that he can name them and knows where they go for the most part. We're discovering that his little mind is a steel trap, put information in and it sticks. He can also identify all the letters of the alphabet!! We had one of Alexis, but the camera ran out of batteries in the middle of it and Drew kept throwing states at her and telling her what they were. It was cute.
It never fails, if I open my mouth and say something the opposite is bound to happen. I've learned to be more cautious with my statements but I didn't think that I would have to be this careful. Madison has been sick since Saturday night, we won't get into details, suffice it to say we've done a lot of laundry. Today I was talking to my mother-in-law and I told her that Madison was starting to feel better. I thought she was, she had broke her temperature and she seemed a little happier. Not three minutes later she lost all of the contents in her stomach on me and the floor, while I was on the phone. Poor little girl, it's her first true sickness and she is miserable, which means that not much is getting done other than holding, changing and washing. I love to hold her I just wish she wasn't sick.
Alexis was telling John that she was scared of the witch. No clue which witch or why she's scared but she is. When she wakes up and is scared I would say a little prayer with her, John was unaware of this. When she told John he reminded her how in Home Alone the boy is scared of the furnace but he tells it to shut up and then he's okay. So, she was really excited to tell me that she could tell the witch to shut up. She was so excited about this that for the next ten minutes all we heard was "shut up, shut up, shut up". I must say that she was telling us in what context she could say it, but she was excited to be able to use a naughty word.
I Do Now
4 days ago
1 comments:
That is AWESOME! What a smart little boy you have!
Post a Comment