CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy, busy

As you can see, our weeks have been very busy.
Each weekend has been packed to the brim with things to do. This was our first weekend that even though we drove to Spanish Fork, we were able to sit and enjoy doing nothing. John went to the BYU vs TCU game, what a disappointment, and that is all we had planned for the entire weekend, how nice!
In between traveling back and forth between Logan and Spanish Fork, everyone one of us got sick, I'm pretty sure it was the swine flu but we didn't get it tested. Madison got the worst of it, she's still recovering, but she had some nasty lung issues for almost a week before she started getting better.
I went to see Dee Stevens a chiropractor, after I woke up with a neck that wouldn't move at all. Turns out that I had two subluxated discs in my neck that were pinching off nerves, I also had one hip higher than the other. After he adjusted me, I was able to move my neck, I was no longer in excruciating pain and my pregnancy symptoms disappeared. Overall, well worth the visit.
This last week Alexis stayed with Grandma Hakes for five days. She didn't miss me much until Friday when she called me every hour until Grandma banned her. When she called she couldn't tell what I was saying occasionally and instead of telling me to repeat myself, she would giggle and say "that's nice" even though it wasn't applicable. Grandma let her stay up until as late as 1:30 am!! Alexis sure loved staying with grandma!
I took my chemistry test this week and presented my SIDS and microbiology paper! I did great on both counts and I'm so exited to have them done and out of the way!

0 comments: