The final test came back and my pituitary gland is functioning at just barely below normal. He's not worried about it, as high functioning is what would cause my problems.
So, everything is perfectly normal and my body is doing what it should. Except for the small problem of having all the pregnancy symptoms. I don't think that men truly appreciate these because if they did the doctor would not have told me the following. . .
He told me to wait two more months to see if it works itself out.
Anyone who knows me knows that that is not an answer I like but I can't complain as everything seems to be good on a base level.
So, everything is perfectly normal and my body is doing what it should. Except for the small problem of having all the pregnancy symptoms. I don't think that men truly appreciate these because if they did the doctor would not have told me the following. . .
He told me to wait two more months to see if it works itself out.
Anyone who knows me knows that that is not an answer I like but I can't complain as everything seems to be good on a base level.
1 comments:
That is good to hear! Sorry about not feeling normal. That is so weird! Hope it gets better.
Post a Comment