CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Drew's third birthday!

Drew and Uncle Max going for a birthday ride!


Our riding helpers. They were so good to spend hours with all of us riding around and taking kids on rides!

For Drew and his cousin Cameron's birthdays we took everyone riding!
John's Great Aunt Ruth had died and so we were missing the immediate Wadley family members as they were at the funeral for the first half of the riding.
Josh Paulk was a little speed demon and Denny loved jumping the four wheelers.
I think everyone had a good time and most of us weren't ready to leave when it was time.

Before we went riding, we had a big Wadley family picture taken in Payson Canyon. I would have posted it, but the guy who took it is still apart of the dark ages and you have to buy the pictures from him in packages. So just imagine all five siblings with their spouses and children and Mom and Dad Wadley all in fall colors. It turned out nicely.


Max and Madison having fun!


What the kids did when they weren't riding!


Madison and me.

Cheryl and Irelynn.


Drew and Aydian, little twin cousins, having fun in the mud!


Part of the Paulk clan.


Beere boys. Cameron the birthday boy is in brown.


Two of the Gaede family. Mary was sick so only part of the clan could come.



Daddy having fun!


Alexis refused to get on any motorized toys until I learned how to drive one. They were all manuals, yuck. I also wore sandals that day, not the smartest thing I know, but I hadn't planned on riding at all. Alexis liked referring to them as fourie-wheelies.


Daddy and Madison with Aunt Carrie and Uncle Denny.


Daddy and his birthday boy Drew!


Carrie and I put this cake together the night before the birthday party.
John wanted an alligator in the water for fun but we never got around to finding one to put in there.
We ended up having the birthday party in the church because Canyon View Park was closed. The kids, read kids and husbands, loved having room to run around and play ball.

0 comments: