I was woken up this morning to this little face.
I have no clue how long he had been standing by my bed.
He was being as quiet as can be, wasn't poking me or trying to climb on top of me.
But, he was slowing rocking back and forth slightly hitting the bed each time that he did.
I turned over to see what was shaking my bed and he smiles at me and says:
"I didn't wake Maddie up two times, I didn't. She just woke up by herself."
And then he left.
So, we all know who woke Madison up and how many times he had to do it to get her out of bed.
I think it is adorable how little kids rat themselves out and don't even realize it.
While I was putting my contacts in, Alexis came up to me and said:
"We need to teach Maddie how to talk today because I'm tired of her always yelling at me."
If it was so easy, it would have been done months ago, I promise.
Madison just has no inclination to use her big words unless she's screaming "MAAAM" from across the room, house, yard, etc.
One day she'll decide to talk and I'm sure we'll never get her to stop once it happens.
As a side note, if I haven't been answering your calls don't feel bad.
I DO NOT want to talk on the phone.
I don't feel good and the idea of having to listen and comprehend and then actually respond with something that is intelligent without wanting to lose the contents of my stomach is not appealing.
So, if you really want to talk feel free to email or facebook or if you have Verizon, text.
As long as I'm awake, I'll usually respond.
Be forewarned, I usually fall asleep sometime during the morning for a nap, so afternoons work better for me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment