Are we allowed to post pictures of butts?
I couldn't resist.
Madison went to the bathroom all by herself, without telling me.
When she came out she was naked from the waist down, or so I thought.
I kept telling her go get her bottoms so she could get dressed and she kept telling me no.
She turned around and did this little pose and I about died laughing.
She had put her underwear on, not correctly, but they were on.
There was a big old bunch of underwear right above her butt, you might have to click on the picture to get a better view.
We went 11 days without the internet.
We survived, barely.
You don't realize how much you use the internet until you don't have it.
I use it to check our bank account, pay bills, all schooling, keeping in touch with Max and others via email and Facebook and it was all gone for 11 days.
I did switch my blackberry back on for those days but it was so slow that it wasn't really worth it.
The last few weeks have been so busy it's insane.
We moved apartments, hooray!
We have main level living, which is really nice. We also got an extra bedroom and a two car garage AND . . . .a huge backyard!
We had to move to nowhere ville USA, but it will be nice having extra room to move and not paying much more for it.
Madison is fully potty trained.
We still have accidents occasionally but she's doing so well.
She doesn't wet the bed at night and if she starts to pee her pants she'll usually stop and wait to finish until she gets to the toilet! None of the other kids had that type of control!
I went to Sam's Club and walked right past the diaper aisle, it was so nice and I will enjoy it for the next few months.
I still don't have a pregnancy belly, wahoo!
The last couple of weeks I've been super nauseated which is frustrating because I'm in the second trimester right now, but I suppose it could be worse.
Madison is being such an adventuresome child lately.
She gets into everything, and I mean everything.
She's learned how to push chairs to things that she wants, ugh.
She can take off her own clothes, which she loves to do.
She loves to flush the toilet. We haven't lost anything that we know of yet.
She loves to dig through the garbage to find things to play with.
She loves to smear herself, especially her hair, with soft things. IE lotion, toothpaste, butter, peanut butter, mayonnaise, spaghetti sauce, you get the idea.
Drew has discovered that he has his own personal built in toy,
as each boy figures out at some point I'm sure.
I found him on the couch watching TV while playing with it.
I told him that we only touch it when we are in the bathroom, cleaning, peeing, etc.
I thought we'd cleared things up fairly well.
Madison had to pee and she kept knocking on the door to get in.
Drew piped up with: "You can come in, I'm not peeing!"
I couldn't help but laugh.
When Madison had finished he said: "I'm going to the bathroom, and I don't have to pee!"
This last Sunday I stayed home with Madison who had a nasty nose and cough while John took the older two to church.
When he came home he told me what Drew had done in Sacrament meeting.
Apparently our new ward building (yes, this was the first Sunday going to our new ward) is rather small and the seating is fairly tight. John was late and had to squeeze into the middle of the chapel in order to get a seat.
Drew got bored I guess and decided to pull his toy out.
John about died. He hurried and made Drew put it away and tried to explain that we don't play with ourselves. John then told me that he didn't teach him such things, to which I replied: "Well I don't have one, so we both know it wasn't me!"
I'm still laughing at the thought of Drew doing this in the middle of church. This will be one of those stories that he just doesn't live down, ever.
Alexis is still being Alexis and loving trying to be in charge.
She is regailing us with her story of trapping a red bug when she was four years old, under a cup and not feeding it or giving it water and the next day it was dead.
She's so excited to tell us this story everyday because when she was two one of those bugs bite her and so she had to kill one.
We're all hoping she gets a new story soon.
John has been busy working and helping take care of the house while I'm sick/studying for tests.
He found an addiction recently, the TV show Lost.
He started watching it on Netflix and he's officially addicted.
This is not John's normal behavior toward something that is not sports related, but I'm glad he found something that he can enjoy at night while I've got my head buried in books.

1 comments:
Okay, that picture/post just made my day. I am still laughing. Your kids are great entertainment for me. Hope the move went well and you are staying alive with all your studying. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment