CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Over due post

This WAS my birthday cake. We were sitting in the living room playing with the kids and Madison decided to slip out. She came to get us when she was ready to have her hands washed.

John surprised me with a bouquet of 28 balloons and a bag of Lindt truffles (28th birthday) MMM. The kids immediately broke into them and started eating.

This is how the kids slept while their bedroom was being torn apart and put back together.
After two and a half weeks, they finally finished and we now have the kids back in their bedroom!!

Madison discovered crayons and walls. She was so proud of herself that she took me by the hand to take me into the bathroom and show me what she'd done. Mommy wasn't happy needless to say.
The very NEXT day there was blue and red crayon drawings inside the kids' closet. I immediately punished Madison because she was excited to show me her work again. It was only after I looked at it a little closer that I realized that there was a heart drawn inside the closet. When I asked Alexis if she'd colored inside the closet she immediately gave herself and Drew up as additional culprits. After taking a group time-out, they all had to wash the wall until they complained that their arms hurt. It didn't take all that long. Then I took the crayons away for the day. Alexis' response to the crayons being taken away? That's not too bad. I remember saying stuff like that to my parents and wondering why they would get so frustrated.

Alexis' soccer team at their last game.



We were excited to be done with the constant running between soccer games and practices.

In June John is going to be running the Ragnar with eleven co-workers. The run starts in Logan and goes to Park City. Each person has three legs that they run, ranging from three to nine miles. His first leg is fairly close to us, so we took a family car ride to see what the trail looked like. It is a rocky dirt road that is partially shaded, wahoo! At the end of his leg we let the kids out to run around and play near the water. 


Drew refused to take his sunglasses off for the picture.

This was the only face I could get out of him when the sunglasses came off.
Alexis also didn't want to be left out of this picture so she ran to get in the shot.

When I told him to quit scrunching up his face, I got the arm.
This time Alexis was able to get her whole face in the picture.





Little Miss I can do it on my own!


0 comments: