CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Monday, January 31, 2011

New Years 2011



For New Years we headed down to Spanish Fork. John, Jessica Mills and kids were there too! So, we did a breakfast together and had fun talking. Their little twins are so tiny and cute and I can't imagine having twins, Jessica is amazing!

We also went to John's cousin Elizabeth's wedding. It was fun to see extended family, although I didn't take any pictures, because I'm special like that! I ran into my microbiology lab teacher there and he actually remembered me! I know that adults shouldn't be so excited about their teacher remembering them but I was. He was such a fun teacher and he reminded me of my Grandpa Dan.

We did a breakfast with my dad and Cheryl's family. For some reason they like to take cousin pictures each time we're there, which is great, but I never get my kids ready for a breakfast. You'd think that I'd learn by now, but I clearly haven't.

We celebrated New Years at Mom and Dad Wadley's with Matt and Angie's family. We let the kids bang and make lots of noise early, shhh, don't tell them. They still didn't get into bed until 11:30. John and I were in bed by 11:45 and had the kids outside not yelled and screamed and let off fireworks at midnight, I'm pretty sure John would've been asleep by then. 

To finish off the weekend, we went to Angie's baby James' blessing. Yes, I let my kids go to church during the winter. No, they didn't catch anything. I'm pretty sure it's because right after Sacrament we took them home! We went to a lunch afterwards and Angie had some great soups! I tried her bean soup and potato soup, both of which were fabulous! I don't like bean soups, but I've made this one three times already, and it makes a ton! We got a great family picture with extended family but not on our camera, and I haven't tracked one of the pictures down yet - I'll find it though.

0 comments: