Lets talk about the croup that we got during Thanksgiving.
I know I did a post about how much fun it was, but it wasn't actually over during that post and it wasn't ending like I thought it was.
In total we were sick for 5 weeks and we spent $500.00 on getting better. Yes, I'm serious.
I ended up getting an eye infection, which turned out to be part of a sinus infection. Madison also got an eye infection. Drew complained of ear pain and we assumed it was an ear infection but it was only water behind his ear drum. Jocelyn had the runs for four weeks. On week three I took her back and found out that she had reflux - no wonder I was having to sleep holding her while sitting up. I was at the pediatrician two and three times a week for almost an entire month. I requested my own parking spot but have yet to see the sign go up.
One day during the sickness I had to take Jocelyn in to the doctor because of her runs going for so long, take all three kids to the dentist and then take myself to the doctor for my sinus infection. Thank goodness for husbands that can take long lunches and go to two of the appointments with us! And yes, we are all recovered from that sickness. Don't worry we got a new bug that started yesterday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment