Because Alexis is a first grader she thought having a first day of school picture was not so cool. But she looked so cute that I had to take some anyway. Grandpa Rod had bought her this dress for school and because it was her favorite she wore it the first day of school!
Drew and his friend Denair arriving for their first day of preschool. Madison is at the door peeking in because she was just as excited as Drew was!
Madison wanted to pose for her picture. Not sure what she was doing for her pose, but she's so adorable doing it!
This is a frisbee that I designed. Yes, all by my big self. I am in charge of the birthday table at the elementary school. Once a month we set up a birthday table and the principal comes to eat with all the birthday kids. This year I chose to give them a jump rope and a frisbee. The jump rope was such a great idea until we saw that it was midget sized. All the tiny kids love it! The frisbee has been a big hit with everyone though! One size fits all there!
I also started school again, after a two week break from summer semester! I however did not take a picture of myself for the first day of school.



0 comments:
Post a Comment