Anyone want to go for a ride? Jocelyn was so excited she found a car to play in. She was extremely upset when it wouldn't go.
John and I got to go on a date! It's amazing I know. However we ended up taking Jocelyn with us, so does it really count? I had never been golfing before so I went and I got to drive the cart - the best part. Jocelyn did great, she loved the cart and all the goodies that we packed for her. John did great and had fun getting out and getting a round in before the weather changed. After golfing we took the kids swimming. Madison loved to jump off the edge of the pool, touch the bottom and then float back to the top where she expected to be saved and then put back on the side of the pool to start all over again, and again, and again. Drew and Alexis went down the slide multiple times. They would have done that all day if we had let them. Madison tried the slide once by herself. She ended up getting turned around so she was coming down backwards.
0 comments:
Post a Comment