Grandma Tobi and Grandpa Fred came up for Max's homecoming and we were lucky enough to be the ones that got to take them to the airport. We stopped at the Conference Center on our way home - the kids thought all the water was really cool! They also loved being able to see where conference is held, hopefully that means they'll watch more than 10 seconds in April.
Elephants! The kids really liked seeing the little baby elephant - although if my baby was that big I think I'd cry.
We stopped at the zoo to play before we had to go run Grandma Tobi and Grandpa Fred to the airport. Aunt Janet came too and made it lots of fun!
Jocelyn wasn't so sure about this ride, she loosened up by the end, but I don't know that she would've gone again!
Madison and Aunt Janet are like peas in a pod. They had so much more fun on this than anyone should!
This tiger was HUGE! It made me a little nervous that all the separation we had was a thin fence.
Grandpa Fred with the kids. I'm so excited that I was pregnant - you read that right - because I didn't have to push Grandpa up and down the hills. Janet got a great work-out though!


0 comments:
Post a Comment