John and I got to go on a date - with just us! Even though it was FREEZING cold and it was supposed to snow during the game, we went anyway. Right after arriving we ran into Aunt Pam at the bathroom entrance! What are the chances of that?
As you can see we had nose-bleed seats, but they were free - the best kind!
During half-time they gave this Lamborghini Murcielago. I have to admit that I was slightly jealous. That car probably costs twice as much as my house!
Since BYU was completely blowing out the other team there were a number of people leaving before half time! John and I took advantage and moved down to the third row!
The crazy people in front of us got us all on ESPN for a few seconds!
On the way home we stopped to see Grandpa Rappleye. The kids had fun wandering around the rest home. Jocelyn made a few new friends because she kept pushing doors open!
0 comments:
Post a Comment