CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cremed

I made red velvet cupcakes - which were delicious - and then frosted them with a purple frosting. While Alexis was eating her cupcake she was talking about how fun it would be for her birthday if somebody pied her in the face. I don't know why she was thinking about it, but she kept going on and on about it. She wanted to know if it would be easy to do or if you'd know it was coming. Even if she knew it was coming she said she'd try not to duck it. I went and sat next to her while she was talking. When she was really into her one sided conversation I took her cupcake and smashed it in her face. She was so shocked! Then she was really excited that she'd been creamed. See that smile? It's not fake!

0 comments: