In preparation for tree pruning we had dinner at Aunt Anne's. The kids love to go so they can play games with Anne and Carma, food is more of an after thought for them. Uncle David is such a good cook that John and I look forward to dinner and dessert!
Grandpa is a monkey
The kids enjoyed sitting on the cut down sticks, I'm not sure why though, it looks painful!
John is just as big of a monkey as his Dad!
Post tree pruning food. Madison and Jocelyn both ate their entire dinner while sitting on Grandpa. Yes, Grandpa was able to eat too, I'm just not sure how he managed it.
For the last couple of weeks my sweet mother in law has been staying with us so that I can sit on the couch. That's right, I sit all day long while she cleans my house, plays with children and runs herself ragged! I appreciate it so much! Only three weeks to go until we are considered full term and this kid can just come! However, we're in the safe zone now - 34 weeks!


0 comments:
Post a Comment